ColaCor V is an oil-soluble corrosion inhibitor and has been specifically designed to provide excellent rust inhibition for greases. Cola®Cor V is soluble in petroleum lubricant bases and is insoluble in water.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor V
- Based on long-chain imidazolines
- Salted with long-chain fatty acid
- Oil soluble corrosion inhibitor
- Specifically designed to provide excellent rust inhibition for greases
- Soluble in petroleum lubricant bases and insoluble in water
- Rust inhibitor for grease applications
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash