ColaDet DEF-45 is a DEA-free citrus oil emulsifier designed to yield micro-emulsions of non-polar solvents. A wide range of hard surface cleaners, waterless hand cleaners, and degreasers can be formulated with this product. Cola®Det DEF-45 is most effective in blends containing d-limonene, terpenes, naphthenic pine oils, and Exxate type solvents. Appropriate blends of these oils can produce highly synergistic cleaners.
Features & Benefits of ColaDet DEF-45
- Low order of irritation and toxicity potential
- Highly surface active for enhanced wetting, strike, and rinseability
- Easily formulated into a wide range of solvents
- Can yield blooming or non-blooming dilutions
- DEA-free, MEA-free
- No solvents needed
- Cleaners containing d-limonene or other citrus oils
- Hard surface cleaners
- Waterless hand cleaners
- Grill cleaners
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!