INCI: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MIPAProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaDet DEF-61 is a betaine-free surfactant blend with 40% solids designed for liquid mild cleansing formulations such as shampoos, liquid hand soaps, facial and body washes, and feminine products. Cola®Det DEF-61 contains no betaines, sulfates, Diethanolamine (DEA), Ethylene Oxide (EO)/1,4-Dioxane and is shipped preservative-free. This surfactant blend builds thick, creamy foam volume with effective viscosity response to salt. The concentrate is cold mixable and offers ease of handling for transport, storage, and mixing considerations.
Based on the biodegradation profile of the individual components, this product is expected to be readily biodegradable.
Features & Benefits of ColaDet DEF-61
- Economical liquid surfactant blend for betaine-free, sulfate-free, DEA-free, EO-free formulations
- High-performing, 40% solid surfactant
- DEA, EO-1,4-Dioxane Free
- Shipped preservative-free
- Cold mixable
- Easy to handle
- Meets consumers’ desire for mildness, milder than many competing surfactant blends used in similar applications
- Meets broad regulatory requirements
- Body washes
- Liquid hand soaps
- AHA/BHA cleansers
- Feminine products
- Foaming bath products
- Inexpensive consumer products with betaine-free, sulfate-free, DEA-free claims
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MIPA