INCI: Sodium Laureth Sulfate (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Cocamidopropyl BetaineProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaDet L116N is a mild, non-alkanolamide, high foaming concentrate. It displays multifunctional properties including good detergency and high foaming even at low active levels. Cola®Det L116N generates excellent viscosity and is ideal for use in non-alkanolamide shampoos, bath products, skin cleansers, and light-duty laundry detergents.
Features & Benefits of ColaDet L116N
- Highly concentrated, optimized blend
- Pumpable, easy-to-dispense
- Easy-to-dilute with standard procedures
- Mild to skin, produces excellent foam
- Easy viscosity adjustments, even at lower concentration
- Liquid Hand Soaps
- Quick, easy production of high viscosity liquid hand soap with excellent flash foam with simple water dilution
- Variety of premium shampoos when diluted with water and combined with other functional ingredients, fragrance and preservatives
- Shower Gels and Body Wash
- Thick liquid soap with mild and rich lather when diluted with water
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!
Sodium Laureth Sulfate (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine