ColaDol 173B is a moderate foam nonionic performance blend of ethoxylated alcohols effective in transportation cleaning and industrial degreasing. The combination of ethoxylates provides excellent wetting, emulsification, and detergency. Cola®Dol 173B is oil solubilizing and emulsifying, particularly in challenging systems.
Features & Benefits of ColaDol 173B
- Performance blend for effective formulation development and ease of use
- Excellent wetting times and typically low viscosity above the pour point
- 100% solids
- Excellent detergency across a spectrum of applications and conditions (e.g., pH)
- Moderate to low foam
- Oil solubilizing and emulsifying, particularly in challenging systems
- Good environmental and regulatory profile with good biodegradability
- Broad application in hard surface cleaner formulations
- Transportation cleaning
- Industrial degreasing
- Hard surface cleaning
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety of Hard Surface Cleaning!
For another high-performance surfactant by Colonial Chemical, click here to learn more about ColaDol 900! This ingredient is environmentally friendly and designed specifically for ease of re-formulation when replacing nonyl phenol ethoxylated. It is water-soluble and has excellent wetting and detergent properties.