ColaDrill 300 lubricant reduces friction in seawater, sodium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium chloride, and calcium bromide completion fluids. The chemistry offers an exceptional reduction in metal-to-metal friction when added to brine-base completion or drilling fluids at extremely low concentrations. Cola®Drill 300 lubricant reduces torque and drag up to 90% at extremely low concentrations in field applications.
Features & Benefits of ColaDrill 300
- Designed to reduce the coefficient of friction in seawater, sodium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium chloride, and calcium bromide drilling or completion fluids
- Highly efficient in reducing torque and drag in drilling in extreme pH and high temperatures
- Broad antimicrobial spectrum
- Plant-derived starting raw materials
- Mild to eye and skin contact, safer than many existing lubricants for operation personnel
- Prop 65 free and safer for the environment
- Brine-base completion
- Drilling fluids
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety of Hard Surface Cleaning!