ColaLiquid DCM is a DEA-free fatty amide blend designed for incorporation into most water-dilutable products. In addition to corrosion inhibition, Cola®Liquid DCM provides high detergency for effective cleaning and prevents soil from re-depositing after being loosened. The unique wetting properties are intended to allow dispersion over oily surfaces without creeping under and loosening flooring adhesives. The high viscosity of ColaLiquid DCM delivers a thick, pleasing consistency for formulations, and the controlled foam provides satisfactory suds without disproportionate volume.
Features & Benefits of ColaLiquid DCM
- Soil suspension prevents redeposition after being loosened
- Corrosion inhibition properties
- High detergency provides rapid cleaning
- This product is biodegradable
- Delivers thick, pleasing consistency for formulations
- Controlled foam provides satisfactory suds in the formulation
- Allows for dispersion over oily surfaces without creeping under and loosening floor adhesives
ColaLiquid DCM product is effective in a wide variety of household and industrial products including:
- Industrial-strength hard surface cleaners
- Alkaline cleaners
- Wax strippers
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety of Hard Surface Cleaning!
Fatty diisopropanolamide, modified