ColaLiquid DCT is a Modified Cocamide DIPA and Tall Oil Soap. Cola®Liquid DCT is an excellent substitute for 2:1 DEA amides. Colonial Chemical’s ColaLiquid products consist of completely liquid, consumer acceptable non-DEA amides that perform like traditional alkanolamide surfactants. ColaLiquid DCT can be used in any application where traditional alkanolamide surfactants have been used. This product is effective in a wide variety of household and industrial products.
Features & Benefits of ColaLiquid DCT
- Modified 2:1 Cocamide DIPA and Tall Oil Soap
- Completely liquid non-ionic
- Excellent compatibility with inorganic builders and alkalies in aqueous systems
- Use as a detergent, wetting agent, and emulsifier
- Viscosity builder in aqueous and non-aqueous systems
- Floor cleaners
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Tire cleaners
- All-purpose cleaners
- Viscosity builder
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety of Hard Surface Cleaning!
Modified Cocamide DIPA and Tall Oil Soap