INCI: Myristamide DIPAProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaLiquid DM is a Myristamide DIPA non-DEA substitute for Myristamide DEA. Colonial Chemical’s Cola®Liquid products consist of completely liquid, consumer acceptable non-DEA amides that perform like traditional alkanolamide surfactants. This product can be used in any application where traditional alkanolamide surfactants have been used without reformulation. ColaLiquid DM is effective in a wide variety of personal care products.
Feature & Benefits of ColaLiquid DM
- Completely liquid non-ionic
- Performs like traditional alkanolamide surfactants
- Manufactured to strict specifications yielding lowest possible free amine
- Very mild when compared to other traditional primary personal care surfactants
- DEA/MEA-free version of Myristamide DEA
- Body cleansers
- Hair colorants
- Bubble baths
- Shower gels
- Facial cleansers
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!
Colonial Chemical also carry non-DEA substitute for Lauramide DEA. This product, ColaLiquid DL, performs like traditional alkanolamide surfactants and is effective in a wide variety of personal care products such as shampoos and facial cleansers.