ColaLiquid DT is a non-ionic 1:1 diisopropanolamine (DIPA) amide of tall oil fatty acids. Colonial Chemical’s Cola®Liquid products consist of completely liquid, consumer acceptable non-DEA amides that perform like traditional alkanolamide surfactants. ColaLiquid DT provides viscosity building and foam stabilizing properties. The product is liquid and very mild to the eyes and skin. This product can be used as a substitute for 1:1 DEA amides in any application where traditional alkanolamide surfactants have been used.
Features & Benefits of ColaLiquid DT
- Co-emulsify mineral oils in water
- Good lubricity
- Low foam emulsions
- Stable emulsions in hard water
- Water dispersible
- Oil-in-water or water-in-oil emulsifier
- Compatibility with metalworking additives, such as corrosion inhibitors, EP agents, and others
- Ease of formulating soluble oils, semi-synthetic fluids, synthetic fluids, emulsions degreasers, and emulsifiable rust preventatives
- Low viscosity for ease of handling
- Contains no DEA, MEA, or TEA
- Synthetic, semi-synthetic metal-working compounds
- Soluble oils
- Metalworking formulations for stamping, drawing, and machining
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety of Hard Surface Cleaning!
Colonial Chemical offers a nonionic 2:1 diisopropanolamine (DIPA) amide of tall oil fatty acids. This product, ColaLiquid DT2, can be used as a substitute for 2:1 DEA amides in any application where traditional alkanolamide surfactants have been used.