ColaLiquid DT2 is a non-ionic 2:1 diisopropanolamine (DIPA) amide of tall oil fatty acids. Colonial Chemical’s Cola®Liquid products consist of completely liquid, consumer acceptable non-DEA amides that perform like traditional alkanolamide surfactants. ColaLiquid DT2 can be used as a substitute for 2:1 DEA amides in any application where traditional alkanolamide surfactants have been used.
Features & Benefits of ColaLiquid DT2
- Co-emulsify mineral oils in water
- Good lubricity
- Low foam emulsions
- Stable emulsions in hard water
- Water dispersible
- Oil-in-water or water-in-oil emulsifier
- Compatibility with metalworking additives, such as corrosion inhibitors, EP agents, and others
- Ease of formulating soluble oils, semi-synthetic fluids, synthetic fluids, emulsions degreasers, and emulsifiable rust preventatives
- Low viscosity for ease of handling
- Contains no DEA, MEA, or TEA
- Synthetic, semi-synthetic metal-working compounds
- Soluble oils
- Metalworking formulations for stamping, drawing, and machining
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety of Hard Surface Cleaning!
Colonial Chemical offers a nonionic 1:1 diisopropanolamine (DIPA) amide of tall oil fatty acids. This product, ColaLiquid DT, can be used as a substitute for 1:1 DEA amides in any application where traditional alkanolamide surfactants have been used.