ColaLube 3429 is a DEA and secondary amine-free water-soluble lubricant and emulsifier for aluminum and copper. It features moderate foaming, is easily emulsified, and increases metalworking fluid affinity for metal surfaces. Cola®Lube 3429 is stable at high temperatures, provides wetting for metal surfaces, and is nonstaining on aluminum and copper surfaces. This product augments formulation bioresistance and is easily waste-treatable.
Features & Benefits of ColaLube 3429
- Excellent lubricity additive
- Provides corrosion inhibition
- Enhances formulation bioresistance, enables the development of biocidal-free metalworking fluid formulations
- Helps extend sump life
- Easily waste-treatable
- DEA and secondary amine-free
- Provides detergency
- Has moderate foaming tendency
- Semisynthetic Fluids
- Microemulsion coolants
- Machining and grinding gray iron
- Machining fluids for titanium alloys
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!