ColaLube 3440 is a used as lubricity booster and water-dispersable corrosion inhibitor for soluble oils, semi-synthetic and neat oil metalworking fluids. Cola®Lube 3440 may also be used as synthetic base fluid for rolling emulsions and is suitable for mineral-oil free formulations. It is easy to emulsify and is chlorine-, phosphorous-free.
Features & Benefits of ColaLube 3440
- Oil-soluble lubricant additive
- Lubricity improver and corrosion inhibitor for metalworking fluids
- Reduces the energy consumption in metalworking operations
- Good inhibition of corrosion on steel as well as inhibition of staining on aluminum
- Easy to emulsify
- Hard-water stable
- Water-dispersible (when salted with amines)
- Suitable for mineral-oil free formulations
- Chlorine-free, phosphorous-free
- No GHS hazard warnings on labels or Safety Data Sheet
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!