INCI: Lauramine OxideProduct Categories: Emulsifier, Foam Boosting / Stabilizing, Lubricant, Surfactant, Viscosity Builder / Stabilizer, Wetting Agent
ColaLux LO is an amine oxide surfactant that enhances and stabilizes foam in various personal care and household applications. Cola®Lux LO can be formulated with anionic, nonionic, and cationic materials. It also has other beneficial properties such as wetting, lubrication, viscosity building, and its bleach and peroixde stable.
ColaLux LO is readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. This product meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.
The Safer Choice Program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency certified this product as Acceptable for use in Safer Choice-certified products and for listing on CleanGredients as a surfactant.
Features & Benefits of ColaLux LO
- Foam enhancer and stabilizer
- Can be formulated with anionic, nonionic, and cationic materials
- Wetting agent
- Viscosity builder
- Bleach and peroxide stable
- Personal Care
- Shampoos, hand soaps, bath products, creams and lotions, hair conditioners
- Dishwashing detergents, cleansers, hard surface cleansers (containing acids or bleach)
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!