INCI: Oleamide MIPAProduct Categories: Lubricant, Surfactant
ColaMid 16 is a unique non-ionic surfactant for use in a variety of applications. Cola®Mid 16 has excellent corrosion inhibition properties on metal and has use in lubricants as both an emulsifier and a corrosion inhibitor. This surfactant is also useful in preparing water-in-oil invert emulsions for polymerization, leading to high molecular weight polymers such as those used in water treatment. ColaMid 16 is also useful as a low HLB emulsifier in all continuous phase emulsions.
Features & Benefits for ColaMid 16
- Excellent corrosion inhibition properties on metal
- Use in lubricants as an emulsifier and corrosion inhibitor
- Preparation of water-in-oil invert emulsions for polymerization, leading to high molecular weight polymers
- lubricants, emulsifiers, corrosion inhibitors
- used to prepare water-in-oil emulsions for the production of high molecular weight polymers
- Personal Care
- shampoos, conditioners, emulsifier for skin care creams and lotions
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: How Consumers are Navigating the Concerns of Properly Caring for the Home!