ColaMulse 5101 is a completely formulated liquid antistatic cleaner concentrate, ready for simple dilution with water. It has been designed for use on glass and plastic where static charge build-up is a problem. Cola®Mulse 5101 is substantially more effective in eliminating static charge as demonstrated in comparative laboratory tests against conventional glass cleaners and a competitive antistatic spray.
This product has been designed for use between 1 to 4 ozs. per gallon. The effectiveness and lengths of protection increase as the concentration of ColaMulse 5101 is raised.
Features & Benefits of ColaMulse 5101
- Static charge elimination
- Long-lasting protection against static charge build-up
- Safe on glass and plastic
- Computer and television screens
- Medical diagnostic equipment
- Safety Goggles
Surface Conductivity Test
- Clean glass microscope slides (1 x 3 in.) were treated with 0.05 ml of the test solution and wiped dry with a paper towel. Surface conductivity was measured along the length of the slide using a Simpson Resistivity Meter.
- “C” (Conductivity Ratio) = Conductivity of Treated Glass / Conductivity of Untreated Glass
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!