ColaMulse CS450 is a non-flammable cationic emulsifier designed to create microemulsions of mineral seal oil and other hydrophobes in water. The combination of Cola®Mulse CS450, a powerful cationic surfactant, with the mineral seal oil, makes very effective drying agents for automatic car wash systems to remove water with balanced beading and sheeting actions.
Features & Benefits of ColaMulse CS450
- Balanced beading and sheeting for spot-free drying
- Substantive to surface
- Minimizes spotting and streaking
- Non-flammable – more convenient for storage and shipping
- Easy blending with minimum viscosity variations
- Improved formulation flexibility with different hydrophobes/solvents
- Creates ultra-high concentrate to reduce shipping and storage costs
- Promotes high shine and durable protection
- No thickening or gelling during dilution
- Reduces smearing on windshield
- Car Wash
- Spray Wax
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!