ColaMulse HP500 is a high-performance cationic emulsifier for mineral seal oils. The high versatility of Cola®Mulse HP500 allows formulators to create spray drying agents for vehicle wash at concentrations from high active for reduced shipping costs to more economical versions at lower concentrations that still deliver efficient drying.
Tweaking ratios between mineral seal oil and ColaMulse HP500 help adjust beading and sheeting tendencies of drying agents toward optimized drying. It is very forgiving in formulations without the difficulty associated with making stable microemulsions.
Features & Benefits of ColaMulse HP500
- Substantive to surface
- Works with a variety of mineral seal oils
- Versatile in creating drying agents in a wide range of concentrations
- Give wide options in adjusting beading and sheeting tendencies in water breaking to achieve optimized drying
- Reduce windshield smearing and water spotting
- Improve shine and reduce static
- Easy to formulate with and no need for nonionic co-surfactants
- Reduces mineral seal oil usage while maintaining drying performance
- Reduce labor costs
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Car wash drying agents
- Wash and drying
- Clear coats and total body protectants
- Tricolor foamy waxes and conditioners
- Wheel and engine cleaning and shine
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!