ColaSolv TES is a cationic additive for improving rinse and drying, reducing static charges on surfaces, preventing corrosion adding lubrication to textiles and brushes, and applying shine to hard surfaces. Cola®Solv TES is a 100% active product and non-flammable. It adds an antistatic surface that helps dissipate static charges to reduce the adhesion of dust and pollen.
Features & Benefits of ColaSolv TES
- Cationic surfactant
- 100% active
- Good emulsifier for oils and greases for industrial cleaning
- Rinse-aid to sheet water off vehicle surface with minimum spotting
- Adds an antistatic surface that helps dissipate static charges to reduce adhesion of dust and pollens
- Help to prevent corrosion of metal surfaces
- Works in aqueous and non-aqueous systems
- Works in both acidic and alkaline cleaners
- Wash and shine hand car washes
- Tri-colour foam conditioners and cationic foamers
- Cationic booster for industrial degreasing
- Lubricant for various surfaces including textile, carwash brushes, etc.
- Antistatic additive for hard surface protection
- Corrosion control on metal surfaces
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!