ColaTerge 226 is an optimized blend of nonionic and cationic surfactants, intended to be used for water-based degreasing. A cleaning formulation based on Cola®Terge 226 can often replace a solvent because of the efficient cleaning effect on grease and oil. When oily soil contains a lot of soot and pigments, the cleaning effect will often be much better than with conventional products. A water-based alkaline cleaning formulation based using ColaTerge 226 and the appropriate complexing agent is a significant improvement compared with conventional alkaline cleaners.
This surfactant blend is designed to be formulated as the only surfactant in the formulation, used together with a complexing agent and other salts. The degreasing effect of ColaTerge 226 will be reduced dramatically if an anionic surfactant is added. Other typical components may be combined when using this surfactant, providing savings in raw material handling, inventory levels, and total production costs.
Features & Benefits of ColaTerge 226
- Cost effective means to creating multiple cleaners for a variety of surfaces
- Powerful degreasing and emulsification in both alkaline and acid conditions
- Can be used in most application equipment including high pressure
- Vehicle cleaning and engine cleaning
- Aircraft/Aluminum/Train Cleaner
- All-purpose cleaner
- Acid cleaning
- Deck and floor cleaner
- Household hard surface cleaning
- Spot removers
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!