INCI: Disodium CocoamphodiacetateProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaTeric 2C is a coco imidazoline-derived dicarboxylic acid amphoteric. It is one of the mildest amphoteric surfactants of its class, provides a moderate lather, and cleans without removing dermal lipids from the skin to give a rich, conditioning effect. Cola®Teric 2C is stable over a wide pH range and useful for institutional cleaners. This surfactant may be used as the only surfactant in commercial products such as moist wipes.
ColaTeric 2C is readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. This product meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.
ColaTeric 2C-LV is a low viscosity processed modified grade of this product that is available.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric 2C
- Counter-irritants for harsh surfactants
- Excellent flash foam and lathering properties
- Effective viscosity modifiers
- Compatible with all surfactant types
- Contribute mild detergency
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin
- Couple cationics into anionic based systems
- Hard water and soap tolerant
- Readily biodegradable
- Whole Foods Market® Premium Body Care™ ingredient
- Bath products
- Hand and facial cleansers
- Baby wipes
- Mild personal care products
- Food preparation area cleaners
- Hospital cleaners
- High alkaline hard surface cleaners
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!