ColaTeric AV is an amphoteric acid thickener that effectively thickens HCl as well as acids, inorganic or organic, in the presence of chloride ions. As a surfactant, Cola®Teric AV also provides wetting and detergency properties in acid formulations. It offers viscosity building efficiency, ease of formulation, and long-term viscosity stability. This thickener is ideal for use in acid bowl cleaners, dairy cleaners, and a variety of applications where viscous acid solutions are required.
For easiest results, add the ColaTeric AV to the water and then add the acids. For acids that don’t contain chloride ions, sodium chloride can be added for effective thickening.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric AV
- Long term viscosity stability
- Thickens both inorganic and organic acids
- Provides corrosion inhibition in acids
- Solubilizes easily and quickly
- Improves wetting, cleaning, and foaming
- Toilet bowl cleaners
- Metal and parts cleaning and brightening
- Acid truck cleaners
- Building restoration cleaners
- Dairy cleaners
- Concrete cleaning
- Rust removal
- Enhance or improves disinfecting
- Other vertical surface cleaners
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!
Tallow Dihydroxyethyl Betaine