ColaTeric BW is a low foam alkyl betaine effective in cleaning metals and stain prevention. The composition is free of silicates and suitable for soft metals such as copper, aluminum, or brass. Cola®Teric BW is used in producing highly built cleaners with good detergency and high cloud points.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric BW
- Effective hydrotrope to couple nonionic surfactants into high electrolyte systems
- Tolerates up to 25% sodium hydroxide
- Low foaming
- Stable over a broad pH range
- Will not hydrolyze, even in strong mineral acids
- Heavy Duty Degreaser (2% – 8%)
- Oven Cleaner (1% – 10%)
- Aluminum Cleaner (2% – 12%)
- Carpet Steam Cleaner (5% – 10%)
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!