INCI: Cocamidopropyl HydroxysultaineProduct Categories: Foam Boosting / Stabilizing, Surfactant, Wetting Agent
ColaTeric CBS is a sultaine amphoteric surfactant. It exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, Cola®Teric CBS is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing this surfactant are maintained over a broad pH range.
In industrial applications, ColaTeric CBS is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes and detergent builders. It has excellent lime soap dispersing properties. This surfactant is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity.
For formulators interested in making their product more eco-friendly, ColaTeric sultaines offer greener and more sustainable characteristics. ColaTeric CBS is rated as 76% biobased.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric CBS
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- 2 in 1 Shampoos, Bar Soap, Bath Gels, Body Washes
- Facial Cleansers
- Ethnic Products
- Liquid Hand Soaps, Towelettes
- Metal Cleaners, Paint Strippers
- All-Purpose Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner
- Foam Boosters
- Transportation Washes
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!