INCI: Cocamidopropyl HydroxysultaineProduct Category: Surfactant
Cola®Teric CBS is a sultaine amphoteric surfactant. It is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity. ColaTeric CBS exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, it is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing ColaTeric CBS are maintained over a broad pH range. In industrial applications, it is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes, and detergent builders. It has excellent lime soap dispersing properties.
This surfactant is readily biodegradable. ColaTeric sultaines offer greener and more sustainable characteristics. This material should be stored in closed containers. Frozen material may be thawed in a warm room, venting drums while warming.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric CBS
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- 2-in-1 shampoos, bar soap, bath gels, body washes
- Facial cleansers
- Ethnic products
- Liquid hand soaps, towelettes
- Metal cleaners, paint strippers
- All-purpose heavy duty industrial cleaner
- Foam boosters
- Transportation washes
Looking for the “right sultaine” to use for your formulation? Check out the Selection Guide to learn more about the ColaTeric brand Cocoaamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine products. These sultaines are optimal for use in personal care applications as they contain low residuals.
This surfactant can be used in a mild Foaming Clay Mask formulation to create a gentle lather.