INCI: Cocamidopropyl HydroxysultaineProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaTeric CCBS-PC is a palm-free sultaine amphoteric surfactant. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, this surfactant is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing ColaTeric CCBS-PC are maintained over a broad pH range.
In industrial applications, ColaTeric CCBS-PC is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes, and detergent builders. This surfactant has excellent lime soap dispersing properties. It is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity.
For formulators interested in making their product more eco-friendly, ColaTeric sultaines offer greener and more sustainable characteristics. This product is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.76 in accordance with ISO 16128 guidelines.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric CCBS-PC
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant exclusively derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- 2 in 1 Shampoos, Bar Soap, Bath Gels, Body Washes, Facial Cleansers
- Ethnic Products
- Liquid Hand Soaps, Towelettes
- Metal Cleaners, Paint Strippers
- All-Purpose Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner
- Foam Boosters
- Transportation Washes
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Multifunctionality, Efficacy, and Safety in Hard Surface Cleaning!