INCI: Cocamidopropyl BetaineProduct Categories: Antistat, Surfactant
ColaTeric COAB-HP is a high foaming, premium performance amphoteric surfactant derived from refined coconut oil and useful in personal care applications. For personal care, it contributes mild cleansing and excellent viscosity building in anionic-based systems. Cola®Teric COAB-HP contains no glycerin from fatty acids for superior viscosity building.
ColaTeric COAB is a USDA Bioperferred Product grade available. This product is a powerful foam booster and viscosity builder. It can be used in industrial and personal care applications.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric COAB-HP
- Serves as a Primary or Secondary Surfactant
- No Glycerin from Fatty Acid
- Powerful Foam Booster
- Superior Viscosity Builder
- Antistatic Agent
- Compatible with anionics, nonionics, and cationics
- Readily biodegradable
- Bubble Baths and Baby Products
- Hair Conditioners and Cream Rinses
- Cleansing Creams and Lotions
- Hand Soaps and Shower Gels
- Pet Shampoo
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!