INCI: Cocoamidopropyl BetaineProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaTeric COAB-UP is an unpreserved, high foaming amphoteric surfactant derived from plants and is useful in personal care and industrial applications. For industrial products, Cola®Teric COAB-UP provides wetting, effective lime-soap dispersing, and viscosity building properties in various cleaner formulations. For personal care, it contributes mild cleansing and excellent viscosity building in anionic-based systems.
ColaTeric COAB is a USDA Bioperferred Product grade available. This product is a powerful foam booster and viscosity builder. It can be used in industrial and personal care applications.
ColaTeric brand Cocamidopropyl Betaine products offer multiple solutions that let you choose the “right betaine” for every formulation.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric COAB-UP
- Serves as a primary or secondary surfactant
- Powerful foam booster
- Viscosity builder
- Antistatic agent
- Compatible with anionics, nonionics, and cationics
- DfE approved and listed in CleanGredients
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- COSMOS Approved
- Bubble Baths and Baby Products
- Hair Conditioners and Cream Rinses
- Cleansing Creams and Lotions
- Hand Soaps and Shower Gels
- Pet Shampoo
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!