INCI: Cannabisamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (and) Water (and) PropanediolProduct Category: Surfactant
ColaTeric HBS is an extremely mild surfactant from hemp seed oil, harvested sustainably and grown in soils that are challenging for traditional seed crops. Cola®Teric HBS provides superior skin feel and can replace traditional alkanolamides in cleansing applications, especially sulfate-free and PEG thickeners systems.
This surfactant is readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. It meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergent Regulation (EC) 648/2004.
ColaTeric HBS is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.87 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
Features & Benefits of ColaTeric HBS
- Excellent viscosity building properties
- Can replace alkanolamides or ethoxylated thickeners
- Especially well suited for sulfate-free systems
- Adds luxurious feel to cleansers
- NO Prop 65 components
- Readily biodegradable
- “Derived Natural” with Natural Origin Index of 0.87
- Sulfate-free systems
- Facial cleansers
- Bath gels
- Soap-based liquid cleansers
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!
Cannabisamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (and) Water (and) Propanediol