Colonial AOS-40 UP
$0.00Product Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant
Colonial AOS-40 UP is a pale yellow 40% aqueous solution of sodium C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate. Colonial AOS-40 UP combines the advantages of high foaming power, good emulsification, mildness to the skin, and excellent lime soap dispersion to give the formulator maximum flexibility in the preparation of light and heavy-duty cleaners. It is also suitable for use in acidic formulations such as those containing alpha hydroxyl acids or salicylic acid.
This grade is self-preserved by a higher pH. It is perfect for sulfate-free personal care and detergent products.
Colonial AOS-40 is a readily biodegradable grade available.
Features & Benefits of Colonial AOS-40
- Excellent cost/performance characteristics and foam properties
- Improved mildness over lauryl sulfates
- Excellent viscosity and foam characteristics
- More stable than alcohol sulfates over a broad pH range
- Fully compatible with other anionic, amphoteric, and nonionic surfactants
- Whole Foods Market® Eco-Scale™ ingredient
- Economical and high-performing sulfate-free, biodegradable shampoos
- Hand soaps and shower gels
- Car washing compounds
- Light-duty liquid detergents
- Heavy-duty laundry detergents
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Care and Clarity More Important than ever in Laundry Care!