Colonial ZF products are low foaming surfactant concentrates. These surfactant products are made to be easily soluble in concentrated alkaline solutions at room temperature but exhibit low foaming nonionic behaviour at elevated temperatures after dilution to end use concentrations.
Colonial ZF surfactants are designed to provide superior detergency characteristics in the presence of strong electrolytes used in soak tanks, sprays, pipeline cleaners, and low-foaming scrubbers.
Applications for Colonial ZF Surfactants
- Soak tanks
- Heavy-duty industrial spray metal cleaner concentrate, low foam spray cleaner, aluminum spray cleaner concentrate
- Pipeline cleaners
- Low-foaming scrubbers
- Bottle wash cleaner
- High solids alkaline cleaner
- Steam cleaner
- Low foam hypochlorite cleaner
- Low foam hard surface cleaner
- Stable aluminum cleaner
- Low temperature aluminum wash
- Low-foaming aluminum cleaner concentrate
- ZF-10(Contains sodium ions)
- A low foaming concentrate for up to 10% caustic
- A low foaming concentrate for up to 15% caustic
- A low foaming concentrate for up to 25% caustic
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Care and Clarity More Important than ever in Laundry Care!