INCI: Levulinic Acid; Sodium Levulinate; Glycerin; AquaProduct Categories: Antimicrobial, Moisturizer
dermorganics® 700B is a multifunctional blend of organic acid made from sugar cane, dissolved in a water-glycerol mixture to enable an easy-to-handle product with moisturizing properties. dermorganics® 700B is mild and it shows excellent bactericidal activity when used in combination with other organic acids. This product contains raw material (Glycerin) from organic origin.
The delicate scent will help mask undesired odours of raw materials and can around off the fragrance of the formulation. It is mild and COSMOS certified.
dermorganics® 700B is perfectly suitable for various product types, particularly for natural cosmetics (tonics, rinse-off, emulsions, etc.).
This product is compatible with ethanol, glycols, and surface active substances.
Features & Benefits for dermorganics® 700B
- 100% naturally derived, COSMOS certified, and compliant with other standards for natural cosmetics
- Hydrating, thanks to moisturizing glycerol
- Masking, gentle scent, but no interference with other fragrances
- pH regulating
- Antimicrobial activity
- Synergistic boosting effect in combination with other organic acids and antimicrobial surface-active substances
- Excellent bactericidal activity
- Good skin compatibility
- pH range: 4. 0 – 6.0
- Baby Care
- Colour Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Natural Cosmetics
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Skin Cleansing
- Sun Care
Natural face tonic with 0.45% dermorganics® 700B and 0.15% dermosoft® 688 eco (pH 5.3).
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!
Levulinic Acid; Sodium Levulinate; Glycerin; Aqua