dermosoft® decalact liquid MB
INCI: Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl CitrateProduct Category: Antimicrobial
dermosoft® decalact liquid MB: dermosoft® products are carefully chosen multifunctional cosmetic ingredients. The well-balanced product profiles are tailored to the needs of cosmetic formulations. Basic cosmetic functions like hydrating, conditioning, masking, and others are combined with an excellent antimicrobial profile. dermosoft® products will meet many of your requirements for the improvement of cosmetic formulations and along the way protect the product against microorganisms. With the aid of dermosoft® cosmetic products can easily be formulated without traditional preservatives. 100 % natural alternative to triclosan and climbazole.
The product’s active principle is based on a mixture of middle chain acyl lactylate produced from 100 % natural components mixed with plant-derived Triethyl Citrate for easier handling. The antimicrobial efficacy of dermosoft® decalact liquid MB is optimized to act specifically against microorganisms causing skin disorders like dandruff or athlete’s foot or to avoid conditions like skin odor.
Features & Benefits of dermosoft® decalact liquid MB
- 100% naturally derived; COSMOS approved and compliant with other standards for natural cosmetics
- Naturally derived alternative to traditionally used active substances
- Efficient against
- Malassezia furfur (causing dandruff)
- Trichophyton species (causing athlete’s foot and nail fungus)
- Candida albicans (causing candidosis)
- Clear incorporation into aqueous formulation with help of solubilizers
- pH limits for processing: 4.0 – 6.5
- pH range for optimum activity: 4.5 0 5.5
- Hair care
- Intimiate hygiene
- Natural Cosmetics
- Scalp care
- Skin care
- Skin cleansing
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Dry Shampoo: Departing the Norm!
Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl Citrate