Loading...

Ethal LA-9/85

$0.00

INCI: Polyoxyethylene C12-C14 Ether

Product Applications: Industrial

Product Categories: ,
Download TDS

Ethal® LA-9/85 is a 85% concentration of  Ethal 926 or (Laureth-9), the remaining 15% is water that is added to keep the product liquid at room temperatures.

Request Product Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By clicking anywhere on our website you will accept our cookie policy. Accept Cookies
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By clicking anywhere on our website you will accept our cookie policy. Accept Cookies