INCI: Polyquaternium-11Product Category: Film Former
Gafquat 755N cationic conditioning copolymer is a film former with enhanced substantivity. Gafquat™ 755N is designed for use in hair care applications like hair mousses, leave-on detangling products and gels. It provides multifunctional benefits such as styling and conditioning.
Gafquat 755N creates flexible films. It is compatible with nonionic and cationic polymers. This copolymer is also compatible with water and alcohol and can be formulated with nonionic and anionic thickeners.
During formulation, this copolymer should be added after other polymers that requires hydration and/or neutralization. It is formulation flexible and can be added at various points of the process.
Gafquat 755N Is available in 2 versions
- Version O: preserved with Optiphen
- Version P: preserved with Phenoxyethanol
*When Requesting a sample, please be sure to identify what version you are requesting!
Features & Benefits of Gafquat 755N
- Flexible hold
- Styling and conditioning in one step
- Thermal protection from styling products
- Contributes to luxurious feeling of hair out of mousses
- Resistant to high humidity
- Excellent detangling effect
- Easy wet combing
- Enhances natural hair luster and feel
- No tack during dry down, making it applicable for brush and blow dry styling
- Hair styling
- Mousses, Gels, Serums, Pomades, Waxes, Pastes, Styling Sprays, Conditioning Rinses, Leave-In Treatments
Get more ideas, innovations and formulations for your next project with our featured Grow Your Know feature: Dry-Shampoo – Departing the Norm