Glycosperse O-20 KFG (Non-GMO)
$0.00Product Categories: Dispersant, Emulsifier, Solubilizer
Glycosperse O-20 KFG (Non-GMO) is used as an emulsifier in:
- Ice cream, frozen custard, ice milk, fruit sherbet, and non-standardized frozen desserts.
- Yeast-defoamer formulations.
- Edible fats and oils in special dietary foods.
- Shortening or edible oils intended for food use not precluded by standards of identity.
- Whipped edible oil topping.Glycosperse O-20 KFG (Non-GMO) is also a Solubilizing and dispersing agent in:
- Pickles and pickle products
- Vitamin-mineral preparations containing calcium caseinate in the absence of a fat-solublevitamin..
- Fat-soluble vitamins in vitamin and vitamin-mineral preparations containing no calciumcaseinate.
- Vitamin-mineral preparations containing both calcium caseinate and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Dill oil in canned spiced green beans.
Other recommended products from this supplier: