INCI: Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, AquaProduct Category: Moisturizer
HA-TLLM LV is a low molecular weight Sodium Hyaluronate 1% solution. Sodium Hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. It is a linear high molecular weight mucopolysaccharide composed by thousands of repeating disaccharide units of D-glucuronic acid and N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine. The molecular weight ranges around 10 kDa ~ 1,00 kDa.
Hyaluronic Acid is less effected by the environment as it has the highest hygroscopic capacity in a relatively low humidity, while has the lowest hygroscopic capacity in relatively high humidity. It is well known in the cosmetic industry as an excellent moisturizer.
When different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid are used together in the same cosmetic formulation, it can have synergistic effects, to activate global moisturizing and multiple skin care functions. More skin moisture and less trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) keep the skin beautiful and healthy.
Features & Benefits of HA-TLLM LV
- High Safety
- Non-animal origin bacterial fermentation
- High Purity
- Very low impurities (such as proteins, nucleic acid and heavy metals)
- No pollution of other unknown impurities and pathogenic microorganisms in production
- Nourishing Skin Properties
- Long-Lasting Moisturization
- Skin Care (Cream, Emulsions, Lotions, Gels, Facial Mask etc.)
- Makeup (Lipstick, Eye Shadow, Foundation etc.)
- Cleansing (Facial Cleanser, Body Wash etc.)
- Hair Care (Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, Styling Gel, Hair Restorer, etc)
Looking for more ideas, formulations and innovations for your next project? check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua