ISOLAN® GO 33
INCI: Polyglyceryl-3 OleateProduct Category: Emulsifier
ISOLAN® GO 33 is an emulsifier based on vegetable oleic acid. Suitable for brilliant cosmetic water-in-oil creams with good heat and freeze/thaw stability. Paraffin-free and paraffin-containing formulations are possible.
This product is a lipophilic oleic acid ester of a selected polyglycerol. The molecular structure of this emulsifier is similar to natural fats. ISOLAN® GO 33 belongs to the group of polyglycerol esters of edible fatty acids, a class of substances that is also used in the food industry.
ISOLAN® GO 33 is distinguished by its light colour and low odour. It is especially suitable for W/O creams which are to contain mostly natural raw materials.
Features & Benefits of ISOLAN® GO 33
- Low usage concentration of 2.5 – 4.0 %
- Fully based on natural renewable sources
- Good heat and freeze/thaw stability
- Cold processable
- Emulsifier for water-in-oil creams with a brilliant appearance and pleasant application properties
- Formulations of water-in-oil creams with and without paraffin oils
- Baby care
- Skin care
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!