Lipex Bassol C
INCI: Canola Oil (or) Olus OilProduct Category: Emollient
Lipex Bassol C is a clear and high stability emollient that ensure long shelf life of finished formulations. Lipex Bassol C™ is a safe emollient that enables skin care product formulations to meet market demands for more sustainable product concepts. This emollient is made from renewable raw materials and also has a low environmental impact. It is safe for both the user and the environment.
This safe and skin friendly emollient is distinguished by high quality, stability and an excellent safety profile. It is gentle on the skin and the eyes and is proven safe for use in all beauty and personal care applications. The high quality, illustrated by an absence of environmental contaminants and typical breakdown products, ensure a lack of potential skin irritants and safe use. Its low colour and odor also enables a high concentration of this emollient in formulations. All these conditions are important for ensuring attractive and safe consumer end products.
Features & Benefits of Lipex Bassol C
- Sustainable alternative to mineral oil
- High oxidative and photo-oxidative stability provide long shelf life
- Does not influence the colour and fragrance of the final product
- Derived from renewably sourced, high quality canola oil and offers a sustainable, environmentally friendly alternative to low spreading mineral oils and synthetic emollients
- Excellent safety profile and high stability makes it suitable for use as a base emollient for all skin care formulations, including those targeted at sensitive and delicate skin
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Lip Care
For more emollients by AAK, check out their Product Catalogue!
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Canola Oil (or) Olus Oil