INCI: Water/Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed ExtractProduct Category: Extract
Lipigenine™ is a flax seed extract that was developed around HMG-CoA reductase molecule and designed to target epidermal lipid synthesis. Lipigenine is designed to help the skin optimize lipidic homeostasis by targeting the synthesis of stratum corneum lipids, essential for skin barrier permeability. This property could help improve the appearance of dry and delipidated skin obtained by daily cleansing or aging.
Lipigenine’s primary function is associated with epidermal lipid synthesis that is essential for skin barrier permeability and physical protection against the environment. It also may help the skin normalize its biochemical shield that is essential to skin microflora and ecology, for better protection against external insults.
This probiotic effect helps the skin optimize the synthesis of its own anti-microbial peptides that help fight against undesirable microorganisms.
Features & Benefits of Lipigenine
- Soothing properties
- Provides visible results on stratum corneum protection after detergent stress and on skin beautification (hydration, elasticity, etc.)
- May help recover lipidic homeostasis
- May help target cholesterol synthesis
- May help favour lipid transportation and secretion by promoting lamellar bodies ex vivo
- May help boost skin lipid synthesis
- Skin Care Products for Dry and Depleting Skin
- Moisturizing, Nourishing, and Anti-Dehydrating Skin Care Products
- Skin Care Products for Sensitive Skin
Water/Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract