Lonzagard Benzethonium Chloride
INCI: Benzethonium ChlorideProduct Category: Preservative
Lonzagard® Benzethonium Chloride is a unique, flexible quaternary ammonium-based antimicrobial compound that can be used as a personal care preservative. Lonzagard Benzethonium Chloride offers greater efficacy, mildness, and safety versus competitive chemistries as an active antimicrobial ingredient. This product is widely acceptable worldwide as a fast-acting preservative.
It is soluble in water, lower alcohols, and glycols. This antimicrobial compound is compatible with a wide variety of formulations as well as most types of cationic and non-ionic systems. It can be used effectively over a particularly wide pH range and can be added at both room and elevated temperatures in any phase of production.
Features & Benefits of Lonzagard Benzethonium Chloride
- Fast-acting biocide
- Strong bactericide
- Not sensitizing
- Light in colour & Odorless
- Can be used in a variety of personal care applications
- Has a wide range of global regulatory acceptance
- Consumer antiseptic washes
- Antibacterial soaps, hand washes, and body washes
- Healthcare antiseptics
- Healthcare personnel hand washes and rubs
- Surgical hand rubs and scrubs
- Patient pre-operative skin preparations
- Consumer antiseptic rubs
- Antibacterial hand sanitizers and hand sanitizing wipes
- Baby Care & Baby Wipes
- Conditioners & Creams
- …and many more!