Magnasoft Derma NT
$0.00Product Categories: Emulsion, Textile Enhancer
Magnasoft Derma NT textile enhancer is a patented, quat functional silicone copolymer with a repeating block structure that combines several chemical entities in one linear molecule. Close to self-emulsifiable, this material can be applied by spray but is particularly well suited for exhaust applications, where its outstanding emulsion stability allows it to deliver full benefits to the end user.
This material is a textile auxiliary agent designed to delivery a hydrophilic, voluminous, silky hand to all types of fabrics at lower use levels than other products and, very significantly, to retain these performance attributes through several home laundry cycles.
Magnasoft Derma NT textile enhancer is normally applied as a water emulsion. Due to its polar nature, it can be easily emulsified using simple mixing devices and containers widely available throughout the industry. There is no need to homogenization or colloid milling.
Features & Benefits of Magnasoft Derma NT
- Does not alter hydrophilic nature of cotton and cotton blends
- Increases the hydrophilicity of synthetics
- Provides stretch recovery with a significant elastomeric effect particularly on knits
- Effective on virtually all types of fibers
- Provides softness and durability effects that are fast to at least 10 home laundry washes
- Causes virtually no yellowing of white or light shade goods and does not affect the color of dark fabrics
- Odor free
- Effective on knits where it provides the typical silicone softener effects and also increases their stretch recovery
- Effective on woven fabrics and is compatible with durable press resin and fluorocarbon soil release finishes
|Appearance||Colorless to slightly brown fluid|
|Viscosity, cSt, 25°C/77°F||15,000|
For more information on this product, check out the Product Marketing Bulletin!