INCI: MultipleProduct Category: Exfoliant
Naturebead products are spherical powders that utilize natural waxes, designed for use as non-irritating exfoliating agents. Their spherical shape allows the particles to gently roll across the skin.
- B20 is produced with a combination of beeswax and Prime #1 Yellow Carnauba Wax. This soft spherical powder has a maximum particle size of 20 mesh (840 microns).
- G20 is a combination of rice bran wax, olive oil and cetyl esters. Naturebead G20 is designed to soften as the particles are rubbed onto the skin. This low melt point soft spherical powder has a maximum particle size of 20 mesh (840 microns).
- J20 is produced with a combination of beeswax, Prime #1 Yellow Carnauba Wax and jojoba esters. This spherical powder is often used as a jojoba bead replacement. Naturebead J20 has a maximum particle size of 20 mesh (840 microns).
- R20 is made from 100% rice bran wax and is Ecocert approved. Naturebead R20 has a maximum particle size of 20 mesh (840 microns). Worldwide approval.
- GreenTea R20 is the R20 above combined with Green Tea Leaf extract, which is what imparts the natural sage green color, no additional pigments or dyes are added. Green Tea is added because it is known for is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Has a ISO 16128 Index of 1. Worldwide approval.
- C14 is a combination of cocoa butter and rice bran wax. This soft spherical powder has a maximum particle size of 14 mesh (1410 microns).
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax
Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil
|Oryza Sativa (Rice)|
|Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract||Oryza Sativa (Rice)
(cocoa) Seed Butter
|Off-White||Sage Green||Off-White to
|Melting Point (°C)||71-77||45-53||74-79||70-77||82-86||72-76|
|Density @25°C (g/cc)||0.92||0.94||0.93||0.99||0.96||0.98|
|Maximum Particle Size (mesh)||20||20||20||20||20||14|
|Maximum Particle Size (μm)||840||840||840||840||840||1410|
|Biodegradability||Not Tested||Not Tested||Not Tested||Freshwater||Freshwater||Not Tested|
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: The Price of Beauty Doesn’t Have to Cost the Environment!