High molecular weight chipped PIB. It enables to increase speed and efficiency in the manufacturing process while maintaining OPPANOL benefits.
OPPANOL C Polyisobutene
$0.00Market: Adhesives, Construction Adhesive, Construction Sealant, General Industrial Adhesive, Industrial Sealant, Sealants
Product Type: Resins
Product Category: Polybutadiene
OPPANOL® C Polyisobutene is a high molecular weight chipped PIB. It enables to increase speed and efficiency in the manufacturing process while maintaining OPPANOL benefits.
- Does your current equipment struggle to process 20kg rubber-like bales?
- Is the complexity of processing those large bales creating supply chain headaches?
- Do you need a convenient handling size for precise formulations?
- Are you concerned about maintaining the same properties in a different form?
Using polyisobutene has never been easier! One-inch chips minimize manufacturing steps and facilitate simpler and faster processing. Convenient handing size for precise formulation tailoring. High purity PIB with minimal separating agent. Only chipped high molecular weight polyisobutene product offering in the market.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent barrier properties
- Adhesion to wide variety of surfaces
- Clean peel
- Flexibility at low temperatures
- Electrical insulation
- FDA – food contact compliant!
|Staudinger index J0 (cm3/g)||178 - 236||241 - 294||416 - 479|
|Separating Agent (wt. %)||8||5||5|
|Chip Size (inch)||< 1.2''||< 1.2''||< 1.2''|
|OPPANOL C 80||OPPANOL C 100||OPPANOL C 150|
Our chemists are sharing their discoveries made in Azelis CASE application labs! To learn new ways to solve a formulating problem, get ideas, or ask questions, check out our Chemist Collaboration section!
OPPANOL C 80 | OPPANOL C 100 | OPPANOL C 150