Pharmasperse® 416 is a versatile drug delivery system comprised of excipients that meet globally accepted compendia. This innovative platform can create patient friendly formulations.
Pharmaceutical Category: Drug Delivery Polymer,Excipient,Nutraceutical,Nutrition,Pharmaceutical
Pharmasperse 416 orally dispersible platform is specifically engineered for the ready manufacture of orally dispersible powder (ODP) formulations intended for filling into sachets or stickpacks. These highly portable dosage forms offer an attractive alternative to tablet formulations, especially populations that have difficulty swallowing, such as geriatric and pediatric patients. It helps to protect moisture-sensitive active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), improving the stability of the formulation.
Consistent Content Uniformity
- Excellent Flow, even in high drug loading formulations,
- High Density and Low Fines reduces “puffing effect”
Easy to Dose Powders
- Helps to deliver fast therapeutic relief resulting in better patient outcomes
- Improve Stability; Help Protect Moisture-Sensitive APIs
- Pediatric Dosage Form Potential; Flexible, Convenient, Simple Dosing
- Quick Dispersion Delivers Smooth, Creamy Texture
- No agglomeration or over-drying of the mouth
- Provides Cool Sensation
- Pleasant taste to help counter the poor taste of some APIs
Streamline / Reduce Development and Manufacturing Costs
- Preformulated system with uniform particle size distribution, ready for stick packs and sachets
- Fewer Excipients Needed – Simply Add Active and Blend
- Rapid speed of suspension for fast delivery and therapeutic relief
Composed of compendial and GRAS ingredients.