Poly SugaMulse D6
INCI: Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside CrosspolymerProduct Categories: Co-Emulsifier, Dispersant, Emulsifier
Poly SugaMulse D6 is a PEG-free, nonionic emulsifier made from 100% bio-based raw materials. It is mostly hydrophilic, dispersible in water, and soluble in varying degrees in organic liquids. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 is used for oil-in-water emulsification and dispersion of fragrances and all types of oils. This emulsifier has an HLB 8 – 10.
It is compatible with nonionic, cationic, and anionic ingredients and is effective in systems with relatively high levels of electrolyte, acid, or base. Poly SugaMulse D6 may also be used as a primary or co-emulsifier in the formulation of creams and lotions. This emulsifier is a clear yellow liquid with a mild odour.
Poly SugaMulse D9 is available with an HLB of 12 – 14.
Features & Benefits of Poly SugaMulse D6
- 1,4-Dioxane free, PEG-free, and no ethylene oxide
- 100% Biobased Carbon
- Emulsifies a wide range of lipophilic substances, vegetable oils, and emollient esters
- Readily dispersible in water
- Minimal impact on color and odor in the final formulation
- Extremely mild in formulations
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- Natural Products Association Certified Ingredient
- Readily biodegradable
- Skin care formulations
- Hair care products
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne – The Impact of Constant Contact
Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer