Suga Boost 050
Functionalized Alkyl PolyglucosideProduct Category: Surfactant
Suga Boost 050 is apart of the Suga Boost performance surfactants which can significantly raise the cleaning performance over traditional surfactants such as DDBSA, SLES and NP-9, particularly in removing food soils, animal grease, and protein soil. Suga Boost surfactants demonstrate effectiveness for use in food services, food processing applications, hospitality services, floor/carpet care, kitchen, bathroom, health care, public facilities, and transportation cleaning. Suga Boost products have very mild characteristics in comparison to high irritation or regulated surfactants, such as sulfates, alcohol alkoxylates, Coco DEA, and betaines. Suga Boost performance surfactants have broad applications in multiple household and industrial applications to meet demands for high performance green formulations.
Suga Boost performance surfactants are a variety of chemistries that meet different formulation and performance demands. Presently, there are two chemistries available, Suga®Boost 030 and Suga®Boost 050.
Functions & Benefits of Suga Boost 050
- Greatly enhances performance over traditional surfactants in many HI&I applications
- Based on patent-pending technologies in synergy of naturally-derived components
- Variety of chemistries that meet different formulation and performance demands
- Compatible with majority of surfactants
- Mild to eyes, very mild characteristics for skin contact
- EO/PO Free, No VOCs
- Free of Prop 65 components (1,4-Dioxane, DEA, DCA)
- Broad regulatory approvals, globally registered in major markets
- Meets criteria for EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004 (Suga Boost 050 only)
Suga Boost products are used in the development of multiple household and industrial applications to meet demands for high-performance green formulations.
- Laundry (home and commercial)
- Exterior washes (siding, roofs, decks)
- Transportation cleaning (boats, trains, airplanes)
- Hand soaps and facial washes
- Agriculture and horticulture
- Emulsion polymerization
Hard surface cleaning tests using Suga Boost 050 demonstrated improved efficiency in cleaning compared to other surfactants on food soil.
The use of Suga Boost 050 in laundry tests demonstrated comparable results in comparison to nonylphenol ethoylate.
Functionalized Alkyl Polyglucoside