INCI: Disodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl CitrateProduct Category: Surfactant
Suga®Citrate L1C is the newest generation natural surfactant, meeting all the demands of today’s consumers. It is an extremely low irritation anionic surfactant derived entirely from renewable plant sources. SugaCitrate functionalized alkyl polyglucosides deliver many highly desirable product features. Luxurious cleansers with excellent foam, rich viscosity, and low irritation are easily achievable.
This surfactant contains 100% USDA certified biobased content via the USDA BioPreferred® Program.
Features & Benefits of Suga®Citrate L1C
- “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1.00 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline
- PEG-free (1,4- Dioxane free)
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes
- Readily biodegradable
- OECD 301 (301D) read biodegradability test in an aerobic aqueous medium
- Retains clarity at low temperature
- High clarity, low colour, low odour
- Shipped without preservatives
- Cost-effective sulfate-free primary surfactant
- Suitable for use with nearly all surfactant classes including quaternary compounds, amides, amphoterics, and nonionics
- Compatible with a wide variety of formulation additives, including popular extracts, humectants, and preservatives
- Especially well-suited for – Clean beauty products – Highly sustainable cleansers – Baby care – Facial care – Sensitive skin needs
- Sulfate-free cleansers – Mild cleansing – Foaming – Viscosity building – Irritation reduction
- Wipes – Mild cleansing – Wetting
- Syndet Bars – Mild cleansing – Foaming – Irritation reduction
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars!
Disodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Citrate