INCI: Sodium Laurylglucosides HydroxypropylsulfonateProduct Category: Surfactant
Suga®Nate 160NC is a naturally-derived, high-performance surfactant that provides numerous advantages for a variety of formulations. Using SugaNate 160NC, formulators can start with a high-foaming product and build to preferred aesthetic properties, without concerns of irritation to eyes and skin. SugaNate 160NC is also very low in toxicity and cost-effective when compared to other surfactants used in typical sulfate-free formulations.
SugaNate 160NC is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
Features & Benefits
- Derived from renewable feedstock sources
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
- Very low in irritation and toxicity compared to ordinary sulfates, ether sulfates, sulfonates or AOS
- EO free (1,4-Dioxane free)
- Non-irritating to skin, eyes (HET-CAM 0.0)
- Builds a high, wet, dense, stable foam
- Stable over a broad pH range
- Meets demanding regulatory requirements including NPA, NSF, DFE and USDA Biobased
- Shipped preservative-free
Shampoo & Conditioning Bars: Tame that mane without the plastic bottle! Shampoo Bars have been making a splash recently due to driving consumer demand for less packaging, less waste, and convenience with beauty on-the-go. With plenty of ingredients that can make up a natural Shampoo Bar – you have endless combinations that can let your creativity soar! What about adding a Conditioner Bar to make the perfect natural duo set for cleansing and conditioning? Maybe a one-step beard and hair shower bar for men?
Get more ideas, innovations and formulations for your next project with our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate