INCI: Water (Aqua) (and) Glycerin (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein (proposed)Product Categories: Active, Protein
Telosense™ biofunctional is a complex of hydrolyzed yeast and soya proteins that is designed to help protect telomeres by boosting the expression of TRF2 (Telomeric Repear Factor 2) proteins in vitro. Telosense biofunctional helps maintain DNA integrity in vitro, maintaining in vitro Lamin A which is involved in critical functions such as DNA replication limits the in vitro accumulation of age-related changes such as vitamin and β-galactosidase and limits, in vitro, DNA damage following UV stress.
Research has shown that telomeres, a repeat of TTAGGG sequence of nucleotides measuring thousands of base pairs in length, play an important role in cell division as they help preserve DNA information. However, as aging occurs, telomeres shorten with each cell division, losing dozens of base pairs per year (the genetic factor). Lifestyle and environmental stress (epigenetic factors) can further amplify telomere shortening. As this happens, it leads to aging at the very heart of the cells, which may manifest in visible signs of aging.
Features & Benefits of Telosense biofunctional
- Cellular integrity
- May help boost TRF2 protein to help preserve telomere stability (in vitro)
- May help delay limit the accumulation of age-related markers to delay the onset of senescence in cells (in vitro)
- May help limit DNA damage following UVB exposure (in vitro)
- Younger-looking skin
- Reduce the appearance of depth and length of wrinkles (in vitro)
- Innovative skin aging formulations that focus on telomere protection
- Daytime formulations to help the skin boost its natural defence against UV
- Nighttime formulations to prevent skin age-related changes